Tuesday 21 February 2012

Arrived at ninja hostel


We're staying on the 4th floor, no elevator made getting my bag to the room an interesting experience. An experience that was not shared, since nobody else has all their baggage.



Photo: ninja stairs



We went for a little bit of an explore and found a lovely little japanese restaurant. I thought I hated miso soup, but turns out, if I'm in japan, it's awesome. Everybody successfully ordered a random dish from the menu. Everybody except Oscar, who was shut down by the waitress for his choice. The meal turned out to be amazing and less than $20 each with two pints of Asahi.

We finished our meal, grabbed a few drinks and headed back to the hostel. I had my first taste of sake, and although I only had the stomach for a few sips, it actually wasn't half bad. Played a round of bullshit and a round of uno before we called it a night. Lying in bed now, can not wait to sleep.




Photo: ...hello



Photo: welcome to my humble abode. In real life, it's not upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment