Tuesday 21 February 2012

Woke up in my ninja cave


Woken from the most awesome 7 hour sleep, I emerge from my ninja cave. I would definitely recommend the ninja hostel.

Big news though, I figured out, on my own, the answer to my ninja quiz. And I reaped the rewards, literally.

Actually, everybody got their ninja quiz, everybody except (of course) Sam Rogers, who eagerly collected his consolation prize.

We went to harijuku (should I be getting a crepe here...?) to get some breakfast and do some shopping. Everybody seems pretty stylish here.


Photo: See. Stylish.


Photo: They don't call me 'warm ears' for nothing.



Photo: I call this one: escalator




Photo: Riding an escalator solo. Like a boss.





In Shibuya now, visited the world's busiest intersection. Then did a bit more shopping, Sam Rogers bought himself, what I feel, is a pretty sharp lumberjack costume.



Photo: Shibuya, literally the world's busiest.


Photo: 5 seconds later, and it's STILL busy!




Eating pizza and having a beer at the moment. Well, the men are having beers, I'm shamelessly sipping a 'white lady' cocktail.

Photo: Yeah... As delicious as it was, probably should have saved face and gotten a beer...





Photo: ...caption ...pending






No comments:

Post a Comment