Thursday 23 February 2012

Cowabunga dude

23/02/12

Hungry to shred, we grabbed a bite to eat. Aparrently we're not allowed to eat at the bar anymore, as it limits social interaction.

"I hate sitting at the bar, Me, Sam and Bryce have nobody to talk to" - Sam Rogers PHOTO...?

I borrowed a board and bindings from the lovely Sam Rogers and we all hit the slopes for some night skiing. Since it was a cold night, the snow was quite hard, but good times were definitely had by all. We had a race, (and spoken like a true loser) it doesn't matter who won or lost as long we had fun, and we did.


Photo: Yes. I did wear this. Translation: "Shall we dance?"

Sensitive Sam bought me a can of corn soup on the way home. It was a relief to get out of the snow gear and get into bed. Actually I'm sitting on my bed, in the dark, writing this now. So before I descend into incomprehensible babble, I'll call it a night.

Peace out, loyal readers (all 2 of you). Catch you on the flip.


No comments:

Post a Comment